Tranquil Dimensio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide Lines To the pack.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aderix
Admin
Aderix

Guide Lines To the pack. Empty
PostSubject: Guide Lines To the pack.   Guide Lines To the pack. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

++++Guide Lines++++

~Main Guidelines~

Do Not Come Here To Recruit For Your Own Pack.
If You Do It In Any Shape Form Or Way I Will Ban You.
The Ones Who Join Will Also Be Demoted Or Banned.
This Is Our Pack. And We Do Not Welcome Advantages Like That.
I Noticed Its Become A Problem With My Other Packs.~
Wink

Be Active At Least 4 Times A Week. Every Day, Even Better.
And Do Not Sit Idle In The Chats Without A Clock Up.
If You Have Another Account That You Need For Back Up,
Let Sleek Know.~ :3

RP RP RP This Is A RP Pack After All Guys. Instructors...
We Need Those Spots Filled. Some Wolves May Need Training.
Every One Must Have Close To Top RP Skills. At Least Exceptional.~
Smile

Do Not Ask Me For A High(er) Rank Just Because.
It Depends On Your RP Skill. If I Thought You Deserved A Higher Rank,
You Would Have Been Notified By Now. Ranks Are Given Based On Your
RP Skill. Not How Popular You Are With The Alphas.~

~Few Reminders~

1. I know some of you might have more than only this pack. Sadly, you can only have one. Like a real wolf pack. Especially if its with a rivals pack.~

2. Do not recruit for your other packs here if you have another one. That's the first rule.~

3. I make my rounds every two weeks to ban idle accounts. If you have an account for back up let Sev Or Death know.~

4. All ranks but omegas and trials may have mates and pups. Trials do not have a place in the pack yet. Unranked wolves, (like most of you) may have mates and pups.
Omegas, have broken the laws. And have all privileges including mates and pups taken away.
The Omega has been breaking rules long enough to get demoted down to the lowest rank possible.~

5. In Chat, keep your breeding, and profanity in SC (side chat) You will get severely mauled if you don't.~

6. Respect Your Higher Ranks Period. Don't Respect Them, Demoted And Possibly Killing You Awaits.~

7. Don't ask me for a higher rank just because. If I thought you deserved a higher rank, you would have gotten one already.~

8. Ranks are given based on your RP skill, As I said before. And Don't Fib About What Rank You Are~

9. Pup slots will be filled based on first come first served. Means If your litter was born first, your pup slots will be the first to be filled.~

10. Please tell Seven before you plan on having pups. You may recruit your own if you are not willing to wait for the slots to be filled.~

11. One month IRL, A pup turns a year old. Yearlings and up, Two months until a year older. At the age of a 'Pup' it has left the litter and den, now able to enter the world.~

12. Kiddies: You should be at least one year old before you start to think about mates. So don't go getting all cuddly with your future companion before you're 1 year old.~

13. Yearling may adopt if they wish, but to have your own pups you must be 2 years old. So can't have your own unless you're 2 years and up and a mate.~

14. You can use www.wolfquest.org & www.wolfhome.com just try not to bring fails into the site thanks. Wink Keep an eye out for RPers willing to join a wolf RPing pack site.~

15. All members have the ability to recruit more members. They don't exactly to have excellent RP skills, because they will receive proper training by the instructors.~

16. Members feel free to emotionally and physically put the omega down. You may maul beat harass whatever. May seem unfair, but they have kept breaking the rules to put them on the lowest rank possible.~ Wink

17. BTW, Omega Keep This In Mind: If you do not submit to the dominance of a higher rank, you could be killed.~

18. Only the Alphas may accept or turn away an alliance. Never take actions on an alliance without her permission. If you do, mauling awaits you.~

19. Unless the Alphas tells you to, Or you where asked by one of them, never go into an allies realm. You might be standing in the way of something important they need to do.~

20. When Allies enter our realm you are to treat them with great respect. If you get on their nerves, they have my signal to maul you.~

21. If A loner enters, either chase it out, or bring it to me so s/he can be tested. Never Accept new members without Alphas, Or A Sub-Alphas Permission.~

22. Deputies, scouts, and warriors, must always be on alert for the borders. Check them every 20 minutes or so. If someone is there that's not in our pack, send one of the alphas down there too.~

23. If our borders are being raided, regroup and come back to them. If we are out classed or out numbered, back down I'd rather us loose a raid than have any of you killed in a unfair fight.~

~More Rules To Come~
Back to top Go down
https://tranquildimensio.rpg-board.net

Guide Lines To the pack.
Page 1 of 1